Nine local nonprofits participate in 4th annual WyoGives campaign
Logos courtesy of local nonprofit organizations and WyoGives.
SUBLETTE COUNTY and STATEWIDE — More than 300 organizations will participate in the 4th annual WyoGives fundraising campaign planned for Wednesday, July 12, including nine serving Subeltte County.
WyoGives is an initiative of the Wyoming Nonprofit Network. The statewide, 24-hour fundraising event is designed to bring the Cowboy State together as one community raising money and awareness for nonprofits.
Participating organizations are urging the public to go online to support local causes and help make Wyoming communities stronger.
To participate or learn more, go to www.wyogives.org.
A local mixer is planned at Bison’s Bounty, located at 21 North Franklin Ave., in Pinedale, from 9 -11 a.m. on July 12. Free coffee for those who attend!
Sublette County has a record nine nonprofits participating in this year’s giving day.
Participating Sublette County organizations:
- Friends of the Bridger-Teton maintains its primary offices at the Sublette County visitor center and does substantial work in service to Sublette County public lands in partnership with the Bridger-Teton National Forest. Friends of the Bridger-Teton promotes sustainable stewardship of the Bridger-Teton National Forest through partnerships, problem-solving, outreach and education.
- Friends of PAC's mission is to ensure supplemental funding and community engagement for ongoing recreational services and facilities in support of the Pinedale Aquatic Center. Our work goes towards providing grant funding and program sponsors to help keep all programs affordable and accessible at the PAC and to also provide funding for all areas of recreation at PAC, youth, adult and senior alike!
- Sanctuary Horses is a nonprofit raising funds to provide a better life for our Sanctuary Horse family. This Mutual Healing Partnership helps bolster our ability to provide therapy and various equine programs.
- Camp GROW is located on the Mountain Springs Ranch, a pristine 857 acre property in the foothills of the Wind River Range in Boulder, Wyoming. Our Mission is to provide a positive camp experience for children and young adults, fostering respect and caring for wilderness through adventure and faith.
- The Sublette County Health Foundation serves to build community relationships and strengthen the financial security of the Critical Access Hospital and Sublette Center skilled nursing facility. The Foundation assists Sublette County Health in supporting professional, high-quality and efficient, patient-centered care throughout Sublette County.
- Reclaiming Hope’s vision is to make holistic mental health support and high-quality, state-of-the-art therapies available to everyone. We understand how it feels to be ready and desperate for change, but unable to find or afford the therapeutic care needed for lasting healing. We aim to support those who are ready to begin their healing journey and the organizations that provide outstanding care.
- The Sublette Trails Associtation (STA) was established as a 501 (c)(3) in 2020, with the mission to improve, maintain and develop sustainable multi-use trail networks in Sublette County. Please visit our website at www.sublettetrails.org for more details.
- The Pinedale Fine Arts Council (PFAC) has been serving Sublette County for almost 50 years! Presenting everything from world-class performances at the Pinedale Auditorium, to the popular Soundcheck Summer Music Series, to numerous arts programs in the schools and community PFAC does it all and more!
- Tip-Top Search and Rescue is a volunteer, nonprofit organization created around 1980 to promote safety and welfare. A team of roughly 40 volunteers is called on throughout the year to respond to high angle rescues, lake rescues, swift water rescues, ice rescues, avalanches, missing/overdue and lost persons, medical evacuations, short haul rescues, snowmobile/ATV/UTV crashes and any other search and rescue type operation where help is needed.