Friday, Oct. 28
• Trick or Trivia Night for teens and tweens, 2-4 p.m. in the Pinedale Library Teen Room. Snacks and prizes. No school today for Pinedale students.
• Halloween Children’s Carnival, 2-5 p.m. at the Boulder Community Center, 304 Adams St. Free admission, pony rides, kids and adults’ costume prizes. Volunteers welcome! Call Casey Fairbanks at 307-231-3732.
• Second annual Jack-O-Lantern Jamboree at Marbleton Town Hall, 6-8 p.m. All free chili and pie contests, pumpkin walk and family friendly. Call 307-276-3815 and free signup up for the chili and pie contests or just bring your crockpot!
Saturday, Oct. 29
• 3rd Annual Halloween Candy Scavenger Hunt at the Museum of the Mountain Man in Pinedale. Come in anytime between 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Free admission, costumes encouraged. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Visit the Pumpkin Patch at Nested West. FREE photos, 11 a.m.-1 p.m. taken by Pine and Thistle Photography for kids, adults and the pets. One free digital download. Nested West is at 231 W. Pine St., Pinedale.
• Bondurant Community Trunk or Treat & Social, 4 p.m. at St. Hubert’s Church/ Community Center. Bring your decorated trunks or trucks, carved pumpkins for judging and heavy appetizers for dinner.
• Run with the Zombies! Zombie Dash fun run for 14 and older, 5 p.m. fundraiser for Friends of the Pinedale Aquatic Center, 535 N. Tyler Ave. Register at www.welovepac.com.
Monday, Oct. 31
• Spook Alley at the Pinedale Aquatic Center, 4-6 p.m. Free for elementary kids and younger at the PAC, 535 N. Tyler Ave. Part of Pinedale’s downtown trick-or-treat festivities.
31st Annual Safe Trick or Treat Night, south entrance opens at 5 p.m. at the Sublette Center, 333 Bridger Ave., Pinedale. Part of downtown Pinedale’s festivities!
• Sublette Chamber of Commerce Trick or Treat Street, 4-6 p.m. at most downtown Pinedale businesses.
• Halloween Trunk or Treat and Halloween Carnival at the Big Piney Rec Center, 4-6 p.m. after school, hosted by Big Piney and downtown businesses. Bring baked goods. Volunteers welcome!
• Halloween Open House at the Big Piney-Marbleton Fire Station, 6-10 p.m. Hot dogs, snacks, treats, hosted by Sublette County Unified Fire.